Tuesday, November 29, 2011

F.I.N.A.L.S

If you are currently a college student, or if you have been in the past, you know all too well what this acronym actually stands for, and although I am much too polite to actually say it, that does not mean that I don't *think* it--at least sometimes! Yes, feel free to gasp and tell me that I'm a terrible person ;) LOL! Nerds have limitations of their levels of exhaustion too, and I feel I surpassed mine during midterms!

It's time to buckle-down though, and get to work, or else I'm really going to be disappointed in myself. Just because I have a major case of senioritis does not mean that I can be on brain vacation all day! Yes, pinterest is fun--but probably not very appropriate during class time ;) I've got to remember how hard I've had to work to get to this point. Yes, I should be proud, and I definitely think I've earned it, but I've got to keep on earning it! haha And, I think I would be disappointed some day if I looked back and only remembered zoning out for 90% of my senior year of college--although, I will admit that there are definitely times where every form of distraction is necessary in certain classes which will remain unnamed! LOL! You all can think of one I'm sure!

Anyway, I've included a picture of a desk that I used a long time back in Elementary school. This desk has been long-retired from actual school-use, but it has made a wonderful addition to our basement/play room. Not only does it remind me of how much I enjoyed school as a child, but it has reminded me to keep working hard, because so many have gone and done the same before me. :)

So keep on studying, and doing the best you can to pay attention. (Although reading my blog counts as being productive!! bahahha!) Just remember, there's only about 2 weeks left now! :D Let's get through it together! Comment below as to what your finals-week tips are! I'd love to hear them--the crazier the better! No better time for laughs than during the times of stress! :D


No comments:

Post a Comment