Monday, January 27, 2014

Once In a Lifetime



Do you believe in love at first sight?

I do. 

Once upon a time, I was just a girl with a patchwork heart. I believed that if I wanted something badly enough, it would happen. Little did I know, that sometimes when you do want things badly enough, they will happen - all in God's time. The night where my fairy tale came true was when I walked into a dance full of both familiar faces and faces of strangers. Then, I saw you, and the room --- stopped ----. Slow motion hit, and I felt myself drifting towards your beautiful blue eyes.  

The music seemed to mellow, a spotlight almost seemed to descend from above. The butterflies in my heart soon turned to elephants  I smiled and you smiled back. 

From that spark, grew something amazing, and I am happy to share a recap with you. After you watch my vlog, I urge you to think about the person (or people) in your life that have changed you for good. Then, TELL THEM. Life is so short, and we truly do have limited opportunities to tell others how we feel. Go ahead and be someone else's 'once in a lifetime'.



If you need any further inspiration, I recommend you listen to Landon Austin's original song 'Once in a Lifetime'!

No comments:

Post a Comment