Friday, December 9, 2011

Cinderella's Slippers

There's something in a pair of shoes that can feel so magical, so metamorphic. I think Cinderella's fairy godmother knew exactly what she was doing as soon as she magically crafted the one-of-a-kind pair of glass slippers. She wanted Cinderella to have the most stunning kicks in the whole room! Now, I'm not trying to say that this pair of shoes are the most-stunning, but they are fun to wear, and they are manageable to walk in! ;) They are definitely my special occasion shoes too, as I have only worn them for one other occasion, and that was my sister's wedding. I plan on keeping these shoes for that tradition too--special occasion only.  And, yes, I would also love to wear them for my wedding someday too :) No, they are not Christian Louboutin's or even Manolo Blahnik's, but they are definitely very valuable to me because of all the wonderful memories that will someday be associated with them. I can't wait to take them out of the box again!  Who knows? The next time could very well be on the day I say my vows, to my wonderful Prince. But, for now, I'll just dance away the night, at the black and white ball, with my Prince Charming, and know that happily-ever-after will be coming soon enough <3 

No comments:

Post a Comment