Saturday, October 29, 2011

My Life's Playlist- TAG!

Hey everyone! I thought I'd write a fun post/tag for all of you to enjoy! I've always been influenced by music, and so I thought it would be interesting to think of songs that define certain aspects of my life and call it my life's playlist! Just follow my categories below, or add your own, and let me know what songs define your life! I tag you all! So leave comments! Or create your own post! I'd love to read your responses!

My Life's Playlist:


Song about Love: "Lucky", by Jason Mraz and Colbie Caillat. This is my favorite love song because it emphasizes that not only should you just be in love with each other, but you should consider your significant other your best friend! <3

Song that Motivates Me: "Real Girl", by Mutya Buena. This song motivates me for obvious reasons! She is so strong in what she's saying, and it helps me to visualize where I will be someday too! :D

Song for When I'm Sad: "I Have a Dream", originally by ABBA, but I like Amanda Seyfried's version a little better. This song again helps me to get through any tough time that I'm having! It's so uplifting and it makes me believe in myself again :)


Song for When I'm Angry: "The Climb", by Miley Cyrus. Okay, go ahead and laugh! I won't mind! But really, this song really helps me when I'm angry because it makes me realize that I'm going to have to continue to keep working hard and fighting strong my entire life! Every day is a new chance, and I will never be broken!


Song for When I'm Bored: "I Feel Like Dancing", by All Time Low. This song is so fun, it just makes me want to get up and dance my little socks off! :D Woot!


Song that Makes Me Happy: "The Edge of Glory", originally by Lady Gaga, but I like Alex Goot's version better. First of all, his voice is GORGEOUS! ha! Second, the vibe is way cooler, and it just makes me happy!


Song that Evokes Good Memories: "Photograph", by Nickleback. This song evokes good memories because it reminds me that everything is relative. If something's bothering you now, 10 years from now, you'll be laughing at it!

Song that Evokes Bad Memories: "No Such Thing", by John Mayer. Don't get me wrong, I love this song, and I still listen to it frequently. It reminds me of how I felt in high school--trapped and over-shadowed. Now, I use it as a song for motivating myself. I use it as a reminder that I can get past anything :)

Favorite Song at the Moment: "Enchanted", by Taylor Swift. First, it's Taylor Swift.. Need I say more? ;) Just kidding! This song makes me think of the night I met my wonderful Tyler <3 I love him oh-so-much! <3  


Weird Song that You Like, but it Doesn't Really Suit You: "We Found Love", by Rhianna. The video is dirty/creepy, it's kind of a techno beat, and it just kind of freaks me out, but yet I'm obsessed with it? My subconscious is definitely doing something creepy with this song! ha

No comments:

Post a Comment