Friday, January 13, 2012

Love stories

I tend to think of my love story as a story about serendipity. Not only is serendipity a beautiful concept on its own, but it has graced my life in many different ways this year. I plan to live each day to the fullest, and continue being the best girlfriend I can. For all of my fellow romantics out there, I have so many good ideas for you to do for your loved ones on Valentines day (or any other day that you want to spread a little extra love). I have several DIY projects (both ones I've come up with and others that I've stolen via pinterest) hahah! Anyway, I'll be posting some projects here over the next few weeks, and I'll be sure to share with you some tidbits from my life before I had been graced with serendipity. After all, we all have our own love stories--each beautiful in their own way--our personal ones just happen to be our favorites simply because they are ours! <3

For anyone who is really excited about love~

This song has completely inspired me!



And, if you're in a particularly romantic mood, watch this video!

No comments:

Post a Comment